Chocolate may be my favorite food, but vanilla is hands down my favorite scent. I have dedicated the past ten years of my life curating a collection of the ultimate vanilla scented products. Today I want to share the results of my years of scientific research with you.
- Lavanila Pure Vanilla: This is the ultimate vanilla fragrance (and all natural), and I swear I have tried them all (and continue to try new ones as they are discovered… what can I say its my hobby). This has been my base perfume for years, and I love to use it as a base scent, combining it with different perfumes depending upon my mood and occasion.
- Vanilla Bean Oil: Vanilla lotion was where my vanilla scent obsession first began. This product wins not only for scent but also for moisturizing power. Not surprisingly it is the same brand as the perfume above, Lavanila really does have the perfect vanillas. This is also a natural beauty product so no need to fear harsh chemicals in this product.
- Archepelago Vanilla Candle: I am a vanilla purest and where this candle truly prevails is in its pure vanilla scent. This candle also has incredible silage and will fill your whole home with the warming and comforting scent of vanilla.
- Cream of Earl Grey: This tea is the one product on the list that earns its points based on flavor not scent. There is nothing better than a cup of Earl Grey on a cold cloudy day (perhaps that is why it is so popular in London) The hint of vanilla in this Earl Grey takes the classic tea to a whole new level of creaminess and perfection. P.S. It is organic
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: The vanilla in this product is on the more muted compared to many of the products on this list, however the moisturizing capability is off the charts. This product also comes in two additional shades if you would like a hint of color.