Sunshiny days have me thinking of ways to incorporate sunshine into home décor. The most obvious choice: a sunburst mirror! Sunburst mirrors are a great way to add major glam to any space. They also will keep shining long after Summer has transitioned to the more muted and much duller days of Winter (womp, womp). They are also totally over the top and therefore in my opinion a necessary addition to any home. Embrace the opulence!
- Checkerboard Sunburst – This is the entry level sunburst, you like the concept but aren’t yet ready to go full metallic explosion.
- Aurora Sunburst – This sunburst looks as though it belongs in the bedroom of an Egyptian goddess and was given to her as an offering by a Roman Emperor – is that storyline too weirdly specific haha?
- Spindle Sunburst – The classic sunburst, can never go wrong.
- Petal Sunburst – This one reminds me of a very glamorous blooming flower. Could also belong to an Epyptian Goddess, but she made it herself out of the petals of her favorite flower.
- Swirl Sunburst – There is something almost psychedelic about this one… and I dig it! I also don’t want to come up with one more Egyptian Goddess storyline…
- KIRSTEN SUNBURST – This is literally called the Kirsten Sunburst, which made me very excited. I also think the golden butterflies are sweet.