Can you believe it is already the start of a new week?? Time certainly flies by quickly when you are having fun!!
Today’s gift guide is a few quick and easy stocking stuffers. These are also great gift ideas for anyone who has to travel with presents, all are very compact and easy to pack!
- 1) Lanolips in Rhubarb– Lanolips is my favorite lip moisturizer and this tint is a universally flattering shade.
- Herbivore Coconut Bath Soak – Everyone deserves some me time, and this bath soak ensures the recipient has a truly delightful bath time experience.
- Tory Burch Earrings – These earrings add just the right amount of sparkle and shine. They are perfect for this time of year, or anytime the wearer wants to brighten up an outfit!
- Rifle Paper Co. Key Chain – Rifle Paper Co. just released a new line of key chains and they are all cute as can be.
- Leopard Scarf – Scarves are a great way to finish off any outfit. This animal print adds a touch of fun in classic colors that are sure to go with a multitude of outfits.
Hope everyone has a great Monday, and your holiday shopping is still feeling festive and fun!