Mother’s Day is Sunday, and hopefully your gift shopping is complete and you have the world’s most perfect gift lined up for your mom. For those of you who need a little inspiration I am here to help! One truly awesome Mother’s Day Gift Guide coming your way!
- The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone – full confession I ordered this book for myself over the weekend and am so excited to read it! The book chronicles the remarkable life of Elizabeth Smith a master code breaker who cracked top secret codes during both World Wars. She also caught gangsters and did a bunch of other really cool things! Books that highlight the incredible lives of women are always a great gift… for everyone!
- Lanolips trio – My favorite lip/anywhere you need it hydration product now comes in a fruity trio that is just perfect for summer. Your mom will forever be indebted to you for introducing her to this Holy Grail brand!
- Kate Spade Picture Frame – When all else fails give your mom a picture of you in a pretty frame. Include your siblings in the photo if you feel so inclined… Also, this frame comes in silver and gold so you have options!
- Jo Malone Travel Set – Perfume can be a tricky gift, but this set is perfect because Jo Malone perfumes are designed to be combined and mixed & matched. Mom can create her own signature scent that is just perfect for her!
- Burberry Scarf – It’s a classic for a good reason. Mom will have this scarf for years to come and this lighter weight scarf it is absolutely perfect for spring and summer. You can also choose from a plethora of color options so pick one that best suits Mom’s style. She can wear it during transitional weather right now, and keep wearing if through the summer when stores and restaurants start cranking their AC.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the Mom’s. Thank you for all that you do! While we will never be able to fully repay you, the very least we can do is show our gratitude for you.