For everyone who is traveling home (or away) for Thanksgiving this week, this is the Gift Guide for you! This week’s focus: the Jetsetter.
The items pictured above are all of the items I have/wish I had every time I travel.
- White and Warren Travel Wrap– This scarf comes in a myriad of colors and can be worn countless ways. It is perfect for airplane travel as it can double as a blanket in flight or as an extra layer during your travels or at home!
- Kate Spade Passport Cover – This passport cover is not only super cute, it is also on sale. Plus the bright floral pattern will make sure it never gets lost in your purse/bag.
- GHD Travel Hair Dryer – Everyone knows that hotel hair dryers are just the worst. This travel sized hair dryer is compact yet powerful. Just because you are away from home doesn’t mean your hair has to suffer!
- Caudelie Thirst-Quenching Saviors – Nothing dries out skin quite like airplane travel. This kit is all carry-on size compliant and will provide any avid traveler with the nourishment their skin craves
- Mark and Graham Chord Case – Power chords are a way of life in this day and age. This leather case is perfect making sure all of your chords stay organized when you are on the go. This case comes in a variety of colors and you can personalize it with a monogram.
Time to travel in comfort with ease!