Holiday season is officially upon us (am I the only one who spent the weekend watching Halmark Christmas movies? I hope not…). This can only mean one thing: Gift Guide Time!!! Woo.
Here on Moonflowermusings, we will release a new Gift Guide everyone Monday leading up to Christmas. This week’s focus is on the Hostess with the Mostess, but we will strive to cover a variety of personalities and interests! The holiday season can feel super busy and stressful and we can all use a little help from time to time. Hopefully some of the ideas shared here will help you cross off items on your own gift buying to-do list!
- Coasters – do your hostess a favor and supply some stylish yet functional coasters. That way she won’t have to worry about protecting her furniture from rogue stemware.
- Nest Candle – This candle smells like the embodiment of Christmas. Your hostess will be thrilled to light it at all of her events throughout the season.
- Bar Ware – This set will elevate any home bar. Pair this with a mixology recipe book get ready to be presented with some delicious concoctions.
- Decanter – This decanter is for the hostess with a sense of humor. It is not only punny, but pretty to look at too!
- Glassware – Every hostess can benefit from additional glassware (more cups = more guests at the party). These glasses are super festive and would add a little something extra to any gathering.