It is a snowy and magical world right now! Which means I am doing all of my favorite winter activities:
- Taking walks in the woods: walking through trees covered in snow is so peaceful and calming, it’s free therapy provided by nature.
- Drinking tea lattes: my personal favorite is Earl Gray with Coconut milk! A nice milky cup of tea is the perfect pick me up on a brisk day!
- Cuddling in all of the blankets: whether in bed or on my couch I love to snuggle under multiple blankets, I especially love the super soft faux fur throws. This time of year there is nothing better!
- Reading: I am averaging about two books a week at the moment, reading helps calm my mind before bed, but some of the books have been so good I don’t want to go to sleep!
- Lounging in Comfy Sweats: there are some super cute lounge wear/joggers/sweatshirts out there these days and there is no better feeling than being swathed in total comfort while still looking casually stylish! Perfect for taking a walk outside and then coming in to drink tea, cuddle under blankets and get some reading in! Oh wait, that is just me describing my perfect day 🙂
Happy Winter Everyone!!