Valentine’s day is coming up and it is never to early to think of some ways to show love to the most important person in your life: you! Since self-care is so incredibly important, all of these gifts were picked out with that concept in mind. All of these gifts would also be awesome to give to friends or other loved ones in your life.
Sometimes you just need to treat yourself (or others) to little indulgences to brighten your (or their) day!
- Nike Sneakers: even though it may not always feel like it, exercise is a wonderful way to show your body some love. The blush color of these sneakers is perfect for spring and will hopefully get you more excited about your exercise routine.
- Red Roses Bath Oil: after you exercise let your muscles relax with this luxurious bath oil. It will make your bath feel like a total indulgence which makes it all the more fun.
- Swell Water Bottle: this bottle is to help everyone get their recommended ounces of water in each day, a hydrated body is a happy body. I love this color and everyone can always use a new water bottle, especially if you are like me and lose yours on a regular basis (oops!).
- Lanolips: I have talked about Lanolips several times on the blog because I absolutely love these balms with a hint a color and a huge dose of moisture! This set is such a good deal I will probably have to pick one up for myself.
- Volupsa Candle: not only is the candle romantically beautiful on the outside, it also smells divine. Light this candle, take some deep breaths, and unwind.
- Heart Pillow: I don’t know what it is about this faux fur pillow but I just love it. I think it makes my inner teenager (is that even a thing?) extremely happy. Hearts are always in style in my book and it also comes in white, which is a great neutral.
So there you have it, some small indulgences to help you share some love!