Snow in Autumn feels new and exciting. Snow in April? Not so much. The weather may not exactly be cooperating, however spring is here and we just need to embrace it! First course of action some new spring candles!
- Jo Malone Nectarine and Honey Blossom – Jo Malone candles will always be my favorite indulgence and they make an awesome gift! It would be hard to go wrong with any of the scents.
- LAFCO White Grapefruit Cabana – LAFCO candles burn brilliantly and this white grapefruit scent is designed to transport you to a tropical poolside. This is the perfect candle for everyone who didn’t get to take a spring break this year!
- Maison Louise Marie Neige de Printemps – The scent of this candle translates to “Spring Snow” need I say more? Perfect for these cold spring days?
- Dyptique Baies – This cult classic candle is perfect year round. However, the fruity floral combo is especially suited for this time of year.
- Nest Sicilian Tangerine – Citrus scents are uplifting and energizing and just perfect for keeping spirits high during cloudy spring days.