One sure way to guarantee your home feels personal, is to introduce customized elements. Today on the blog I want to share some of my favorite monogrammed and personalized pieces. Personalized pieces always make lovely gifts and any recipient would be happy to have these items in her/his home. I also would not judge if you gifted one to yourself 🙂
- Mirrored Tray – Mirrors make everything just a little bit fancy, I can picture this tray styled with a nice candle and even a small vase with flowers.
- Pearl Frame – Framed photos are always a great gift idea, by personalizing the frame you can truly create a unique gift for loved ones. There are also several font options to choose from so you can create a variety of looks.
- Silver Tray – This tray would be perfect for serving drinks or small bites to guests. You would certainly look like the most polished hostess when using this serving piece.
- Picture Frame – Another great timeless frame that is just calling to be monogrammed and personalized. This frame also has several customizable font options.
- Lucite Tray – Lucite is the trend that keeps on going strong. This tray is the most customizable of all of the pieces in this round up. There are many different color and monogram options to choose from when designing your piece.
Which customizable piece is you favorite?