Today’s gift guide is a selection of carefully curated hostess gifts. Although no one will ever be disappointed if you show up to a party with a nice bottle of wine, the items pictured above can be a fun deviation from the norm.
- Element Candle – this all natural candle brand based out of Charleston, SC uses soy wax and wood wicks. The candles come in a wide array of scents, Sweet 5 being my personal fave with notes of lime, coconut, vanilla, and musk
- Rifle Paper Co Stationary – Stationary is one of those items I love to have around but rarely purchase for myself. This cute pattern is perfect for writing notes year round and your hostess will certainly appreciate the gesture.
- Personalized Bedside Carafe – This item would be the perfect hostess gift for a cocktail party. Your host will most definitely use this the evening of the party after all of the guests have gone home, as hydration is soo important after an evening of imbibing alcohol.
- LA Burdick Chocolate – I have mentioned this brand before because they are my all time favorite American Chocolatier. They offer a variety of assortments at different price points making them perfect for any occasion and chocolate is ALWAYS a good idea.
- Orrefors Crystal Ornament – I love anything made of crystal and all things Swedish, so naturally Swedish crystal brand Orrefors is bound to be a favorite. This classic ornament would look great on every tree and is the perfect hostess gift for this time of year.