Today on the blog we are going to discuss a non-essential item that always makes me happy: the champagne bucket. The champagne bucket might not rank as a high priority item to have in your home, especially when compared to essential items such as a bed or even everyday dishes. However, when it comes to home entertaining the perfect champagne bucket can transform even the most casual of hangouts into a truly dignified affair. Fancy is fun, and champagne buckets are the fanciest.
The roundup of champagne buckets above displays a variety of styles and price points. The one thing all of these champagne buckets have in common: they are calling out to you to be a part of your home entertaining collection.
- Michael Aram White Orchid – This just might be the prettiest champagne bucket of all time. The orchid detail is perfection.
- Juliska – The simple design of this blends in perfectly in both relaxed settings or more formal affairs.
- Waterford Champagne Cooler – The most modern of the bunch, the silver rim adds a touch of interest to a simple uncomplicated design.
- Lismore Champagne Bucket – A classic for a reason.
- Cool and Beautiful Wine Cooler – A nice casual option, with the added bonus that this one is big enough to hold two bottles…
Let them drink Champagne!